Friday, September 19, 2008

Co-Owner && Menudo's Whereabouts

Hey this is Dezi from Chicago!!! I am going to be the co-owner of Monti Fans because Mariana is my friend, and also i am a HUGE fan of Monti!!! I will of course be putting my contact info with Mariana's so you can all send me any news that you have about Monti!!! Thanks.

As we all know, Menudo's next show isn't until the 27th. And yet it's only the 18th...so where are the guys??? For all you Kyte viewers, you may have seen the new video with Monti, Emma, and Jose in PUERTO RICO!! So all you fans down there, keep an eye out for them. But where's Chris...and where's Carlos??? Well, Chris is back in New York...so all of the New Yorkers better keep an eye out. Carlos...he has come back to the beautiful Chicago!!! Yes I will be looking for him EVERYWHERE!!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey