Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Bulletin

Chris Posted a New Bulletin on Myspace
"It's freezing yo. So, I'm lying down in my bed, under a bunch of blankies. Eastsiders know what I mean. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It's officially 2009 here in the US. I hope you all had fun. I also hope you didn't party too hardy. Unfortunately, I missed the ball drop. My year isn't starting off too well. It's not what I expected it to be, but hey, what can we do? Hopefully things will start too pick up. Maybe when I wake up in the morning I'll be able to look at the snow outside and smile. Snow makes me smile. It makes me sad when it melts. Lol. But yep. Today it snowed in NY. 2009 is our year.So let's make some magic happen people! :D[world]peace!Much Love,Chrisssssssssssssssssssss

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey