Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Monti Picture & Bulletin


Monti posted a new picture to his "My Photos" album and its also his default. Go comment it!


Monti also posted a new bulletin "Hey guys!!"
"hey everyone!. i hope everyones doing well!. I just want to thank all of you who have supported us from day one and for the new fans, thank you sooo much. We wouldn't be anywhere near where we are now if we didn't have you guys! I know its been very quiet and we haven't been on the road, things are beings planned!! :).

I added new top friends to my profile and I also added a new picture,, please comment!!!

and thank u guys again!!.

I know you guys will always have our back no matter what!!

love always and siempre

Monti"

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey