Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Menudo Blog


Menudo posted a new blog talking about updates and Halloween "Updates from us AND new pics". Its kind of long! =)

"Halloween day was a fun crazy day. We all flew up to Massachussets for a performance with FUN 107! I was definately struck by the climate change, we all went from hot to cold, except Chris and Carlos. We all had dinner together then got back to the hotel to get ready for the show. As we step on stage, we see over a thousand people with all these different costumes, as we were also very happy to see fellow fans!! After the show we hung out with fans until the party was over. The next day we were sent home for a couple of days rest. This time coming home was a little different than other times. i was sooooo happy to see one of my friends after 2 years. She had moved out of town and had been doing things that just kill, drugs. A couple of weeks ago one of my friends tells me she was in a coma because of a drug overdose. I was so worried but had found out she was back in town, drug free. We all hang out all the time here in Texas. Just yesterday we went to the mall to help find my friend a job, because she's finally turning her life around and now wants to join my other friend into moving to New York and studying music!. My family's doing great!!. My little brothers are really enjoying their new school. I really try to spend as much time with them as I can. Moms doing good also. She's also loving her new job, she's now working as a Spanish Teacher at a local High School. And I'm glad to say all her students are MENUDO fans!! My sister's doing great also!. She recently moved to Okinawa, Japan with her husband as he is a pilot in the Marines. The second week after they had moved in, her husband was deployed over seas for a couple of months. Even though she misses him tons, she met new friends and is enjoying the environment of the island, the new foods, beaches, culture, and people. Oh and I almost forgot, my puppy Mulan is also doing good. i always have to walk her for about an hour cause if I don't she poops in the house, and picking poop is not my favorite hobby, so there ya have it. I honestly can't wait for us to get back on the road. I miss the guys tons! and our management! Monti Montanez"Menudo"
Hey everybody! So, we're at home on another short break. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying my time with my family. :) Well, while at home, I've been catching up with school, rearranging my room, writing back to you all, and also procrastinating. Haha! So, Halloween was quite interesting. It definitely wasn't something I expected. As you may know, we had a show that day in New Bedford, MA. It was soooo... unique. Haha! I was so excited to have my first "club experience." Unfortunately, it was *NOT a club. It was sort of a big par-tay in a Banquet Hall that was *18+. Well we had a good performance with lots of energy. And not only was the par-tay scene unique, but our performance was also. Some girls decided it was a fun idea to get up on stage in the middle of "Forbidden Love." We didn't mind; Only because it was at the very end of the performance and they didn't really interfere with our sweet dance moves. Haha! :P Most of you think that I *didn't dress up as Iron Moy on Halloween, but I actually did. I wore a shirt and I had these awesome wristbands. It wasn't anything too flashy but it was my own, different costume. :) After the performance, we came back for a little party time. Personally, I wasn't in a party type of mood, I just wanted to sleep. Lol. Well, we stayed for a bit; Maybe 30 minutes. So we just chilled a little and enjoyed the music. It was a night I'll never forget. I really do wish I could've gone trick-or-treating though. :/ Now, I'm at home planning to re-paint my room a lighter color; Maybe white. You guys should comment our page with some suggestions. :) Anyway, we'll be back to work soooooooon. If you ever miss us too much, just visit our myspace page. We have lots of updates and fun cosas for ya'll! :P Hope all is well! Much Love,Chrissssssssssssssssss
P.S. You know what really grinds my gears?... Haha!


Hello everybodyyy!!!!!!!! The last show we did was on Halloween, we were in massachusets and it was for Fun 107!!! We had a blast at that halloween party!!!!! I was gonna dress up as a Jedi, but I didn't have the costume so I went as myself!!! After that I went home and I bought a new Star Wars game, and I love it!!!!! I beat the game already but the fact that you play as a Jedi!!! That's cool!!!!!! I've been exercising too and eating healthy…gotta keep it up!!! But, my favorite part is the eating!!!!!!! Haha. I visited my grandma, she's is super cool!!! She dances!!!!! I've also been writing songs and making beats in my house!!!! But I can't wait to get back on the road to see everybody!!!!!!! Thanks for checkin in and seeing what we've been up to…more to come!!!!! Byee!!!!! Emma

hey ya'll its ya boy carlito, well first let me say that halloween was real fun, there was soooooooooo man ppl an they were all dressed up! The performance was good, and after we went back to the hotel to change into our costumes, of course I'm sure many of you knew I was gonna be superman lol. Well since I have been home I have been hanging with my friends and family alot, taking advantage since we are always working, but im having fun. I also have been helping my dad out with his job when ever he needs an extra hand (construction) which was the job i used to have b4 menudo lol. but on my break im having fun but still miss u all!!!!!! muah!!!!!! Carlito

Heyyy ya'lll!!! So I just wanted to let you guys know how the Halloween show went, we know some of ya'll weren't over 18 so ya'll couldn't get in...there for, let's describe the show so you guys can feel like ya'll were actually there! It was fun performing to a crowd dressed all crazy, scary and kinda sexy...or some of em' LOL! I've never sang to frankestein's bride or to a sexy bunny! Haha! After the show we stayed at the party so we could say hi to the fans, take pics, dance and just have fun!! It was awesome like all of our shows! After that we went home! I know Emma went to Miami for vacation, the rest of us went home. I just stayed over at one of my friends house with like5 other people. Right now I'm at the movies with my friends waiting for the movie to start, we are watching The Women! Oh, almost forgot, we are doing the Jingle Ball in LA on December 6!! Ya'll can't miss that! Sooo we'll see ya'll there! Love you guys!!! - Jose B"

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey