Saturday, February 7, 2009

2 New Monti Bulletins

"SATURDAY!!!"

hey guys, so sorry I was kinda off the scene today. I went shopping ALL day with my mom, sister, and two little brothers.. I hope all of you had a great Saturday, and im sure relaxing as u guys are off school,, woo hoo!! n/e ways thanks for all the messages and comments, i read through some of them and through all the comments, i love all of you!!!! mucho love love , Monti


"BIG Favor Por Favor!!!"
hey guys, sorry to bother AGAIN! Please Please PLEASE vote at Popstar for the "10 hottest boys for their Popstastic Awards" and "favorite Male singer.comment comment comment!!!! I know I can count on YOU!
here are the links:
hottest male: http://popstaronline. com/blog/entry/which_guy_is_hottest/favorite male singer: http://www. popstaronline. com/blog/entry/?EntryID=381#SB_Comments
thank u guys a million!.new vid coming soon!
love , monti

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey