Monday, December 15, 2008

New Bulletin

Emma posted a new bulletin on his myspace

OK first of all I wanna say THANK YOU!!!!! for all the comments, Videos, and messages that u guys sent for my BDAY!!!!!!!! U guys MADE it really special for me!!!!!!!!! So thank u for being so special in my life!!!!!!! Thanks to all the fansites!!!!!!! u guys rock doing those sites!!!!!!! Im still learning how to change stuff on myspace!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! But anyways thank u guys for all the amazing messages u guys sent me!!!! they inspire me more to be the best that I can be for u guys!!!!! cause really!!!!!! u guys are THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!!!!! you diserve that and more!!! so again thank u so much!!!! and U guys are always in my heart!!!!!!!!!!! ohh and im really trying to answer all the messages in myspace!! there's a lot so it might take me a while!!!!!!!! jejej!!!! but anyways thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!EMMA


Johnny on SayNow
Johnny Wright left a saynow message mentioning that the album will be coming out in the spring, and their next single might be a song they recently recorded! Visit wegmusic.com for more information.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey